Saturday, February 27, 2010

Family Disease

I've always prided myself on being an honest person. Telling people what they need to hear even if it hurts, but I realize I only do that if they ask me for my opinion. Lately however, I give it with or without being asked. I've confronted 3 of my friends on things they've been doing, telling them exactly how I feel. Also, someone told me who they liked and then I told them that that person didn't like them. Some of my friends find my bluntness to be quite hilarious. Glad I have friends who can handle it.

On another note, one of the people I confronted was my best guy friend. Apparently half the college thought we were dating and when I found out about it, I was really mad. First off, people have no lives and make up stories about other people's lives, second off just because I'm close with a guy does NOT mean I like him that way. So I told him that and we both agreed to try to get that story shut down. He was completely clueless to that whole situation though. His A.D.D. drives me nuts and I can only handle him in small doses. And he refuses to take any meds for it. This, my few readers, is why I could never ever date him.

So I have an addiction to piercings. Beginning of school year started I had 1 in each ear. Now I have 4 in one ear, and 3 in another. And I did 2 of the cartilage piercings myself. My friends think I'm crazy, but hey I saved like 80 bucks.

We've had so much snow. We've been snowed in 3 times and I think we've had 5 snow days this semester. Oh how I love snow. =] Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment