Monday, June 1, 2009

She's an actress, but she ain't got no need.

HELLO! I have been super busy these past few months. And I FINALLY got a chance to update.

So, numero uno. The 2 days I had been dreading, ended up being the best 2 days of my life....kinda. haha

My boss sold her business to this other guy and now work is incredibly fun. :D He can be a bit spacey sometimes, but I really don't mind.

BEING 18 IS THE BEST EVER!!! I had so much fun being 17 that I was scared 18 wouldn't be as great a year, but it's looking like it's going to be better than 17. I finally don't have a restricted license, I have more freedom (to an extent), and college is looking REALLY good.


Oh, and because of my ACT score, I got some sort of renewable scholarship. It's not a ton, but it's still alot. I've visited the college twice now, and I like it alot.

Graduation was fun. :D

I'll be updating my story blog in the near future. It's great to be back on Blogger!

2 comments:

  1. cool..almost like the premise to "felicity"..just teasing. Great that you updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what two days were you dreading?

    ReplyDelete