Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is

Sooo I have 46 more days till I go off to college. Slightly petrifying, but extremely exciting. I will be excited to be off on my own and making my own decisions and meeting new people, but will not be excited to face the incredible work load.

Checklist of things I need to do before I leave:

  • Get rid of 50% of my belongings. (My mother's wish)
  • Buy dorm stuff
  • Make Cady's prezzy
  • Earn as much green as possible
  • Take random frequent roadtrips with friends
  • Get my wisdom teeth pulled
  • Learn how to use a Macbook Pro
  • Set up a checking account

I am beyond annoyed at how much rain we've been getting. I thought it was only supposed to pour this much in April! We're going on our fourth month of perpetual rain! This doesn't feel like summer.

Well I figured I'd update you all on what's happening in my life. I hope to get on here more frequently now that school's over with and everything. And add more to my story blog. XD

2 comments:

  1. 1) I think its crazy that you have to get rid of 50% of your stuff because man that's hard (but repsect your mom's wishes)
    2) Buy dorm stuff once you get there, then you will know what to buy
    3) Take lots of road trips before and after you leave for college
    4) You will learn how to use a MacBook Pro when you get there and its super easy, don't do it yet
    5) Wait to set-up a checking account until you get there because then you will know for sure what banks are near by the school
    6) Relax, and enjoy the ride, college is the best time of your life (cliche' I know), but don't stress it will be alright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..so overwhelmed and all..but you can do it..especially, dorm stuff..its like Christmas..maybe better. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete