Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ignorance is your new best friend

So, life as a college student has been interesting so far. I've already gotten into trouble...and I barely escaped getting caught for a couple other things that I didn't know I wasn't supposed to do. You think they would tell us these things right off the bat, but no. I think they enjoy watching us freshmen slip and fall.

Classes aren't too bad except for one. It was 2 hours and 45 minutes long (night class) and the only way I stayed awake was by taking notes, but I have no idea what I took notes on. Apparently I spaced through most of it because my friends had to tell me what our homework and such was. We have a crapload of homework for this class already, and that was just for the first day! I don't enjoy homework.

Also, I was forced into signing up for choir, and now I have to sing the Hallelujah chorus and wear an ugly (expensive) black dress and pearls and sing like I enjoy every second of it. Or I will fail.

Thankfully I have friends here to keep me sane.


So I told my mother I was going to find someone who knew how to skateboard here and make them teach me, and I did. Hahaha but in return I have to teach him how to snowboard. That'll be easy though.

I will keep you informed.

Au Revoir.

2 comments:

  1. aw, thats sweet about the skateboarding. I know you'll do great with the choir with all that creativity of yours. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with colllege! :) I'm finding it can be tough too.

    Btw, not sure if you remember me or not, but I'm back from my blog break!

    ReplyDelete