Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I need new music. Any suggestions?

Sooo I finally got twitter. Not that I have alot of friends who actually use it. So far, I only have 2 people who I "follow." Thanks to one of my friends, my phone rang at 5 in the morning with a new update. Let me know if u guys have twitter! Or if you don't want me to have it, then um..I guess you can just not tell me. lol


I need to clean my room. I asked Cady to help me, but um....she said no. Thankfully it's just clothes I have to put away. Mostly anyways....


Ok, so I looked ahead in my English class, and I'm gonna have to read Hamlet. BLEH. My English class is so annoying. They make us translate stupid things and find metaphors that only freakin scholars could figure out! And like every other book I've had to read for this class, I'm gonna have to write how this book impacted me and what I learned from it. Um..well, I couldn't understand the book, so I guess it inspired me to drop out of school. Bahaha. Speaking of books, my uncle gave me this book series to read, and I thought it was going to be good because everyone was dying, and it wasn't appearing to be a happily ever after series, but then I got to the last book, and they somehow set everything right, and made it into a happily ever after book. AHH COME ON! Happily ever after doesn't exist! I hate books that aren't realistic. And I'm really getting sick of romances. They're all too predictable.


I really like having warmer weather, but I still want to go snowboarding. I only got to go 4 times this year. So, it can stay warm in my area, but on the ski slopes it can stay cold. Haha once I went skiing in 72 degree weather. SO awesome. I was in a t-shirt. Unfortunately I got sunburnt, but that's besides the point. How awesome is it to fly down a slope in a t-shirt? Let me tell ya, the adrenaline was PUMPIN'.


So Cady, I have decided that although you do not like the beach, I am going to teach you how to surf. You don't really essentially need to wear a bathing suit, so don't freak out. AND you can put super-duper powerful sunscreen on so that you don't lose any of your "paleness." Oh and snowboarding. You haven't tried that yet either.


I had the most odd dream ever, and I'm trying to remember it....

3 comments:

  1. Mmhmm. Mmhmm. Sure. I see how you are. I AM NOT YOUR MAID.

    Actually, I've always wanted to learn how to do both . . . so thank you for reading my mind AGAIN, XD . . . but you don't EXACTLY have to go to the beach to surf, yes? At PCC you can do it INSIDE. Woo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Twitter; my username is Kaitman. Once you find me on there I'll start following you.

    Skiing in a t-shirt sounds awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete