Monday, March 9, 2009

She's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous

Love that song. Haha.



ANYWHO, so I finally got my stupid license. Which is restricted due to not having a vehicle. Hopefully my dad is getting a new[er] car. But of course that means I'd be stuck with the crappy Bonneville. Oh well, at least it's a car.


My first time driving alone was to work to figure out where my employers got messed up with my pay. Turns out they owe me 17.95 hours worth of pay. Wierd right? But now it's settled. The day was absolutely perfect (weather wise anyways). It was like 60 degrees, sunny, and my hair was pretty good that day too.


I had an hour long nosebleed this morning. Fun stuff. It didn't break my record though. My longest nosebleed was 3 hours. Haha once I almost passed out at a theme park because I lost so much blood. Everyone was so scared. Also, I was at Six Flags once, and I was sitting in the water park with a nosebleed, and this lady walks up to me and asks "Were you the person who cracked their head open in the wave pool?" Lady, If I cracked my head open, I would not be sitting here with no one around me. I would be in the hospital under careful observation. I mean seriously. Where are some people's brains? Thank GOD I'm not wierded out by blood and the like.


Why is it that people's knees hurt when the weather is damp? I mean my knees always hurt, but that's besides the point. I have joint issues. It runs in the family.


Ok, so I really want to learn how to skateboard. I already snowboard and surf. When I was younger, my mother wouldn't let me learn because she was afraid I'd get seriously hurt. But come on, I got seriously hurt from doing random acts of stupidness anyways. Now I just need someone to teach me....and a skateboard of course...


52 days!

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a Green Day fan.

    Although "She's a Rebel" is pretty much irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)

    Yeah, money really doesn't grow on trees. Our parents are right - damn.

    Three hour nosebleed?! OWCH! I panic after a ten minute one!!

    And well done on passing your driving exam :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shall see if this works:

    There is something wrong with my "Post a Comment" links to anyone and everyone's pages, so I typically write incredibly long responses to blogs and they never get sent. Therefore, I really do attempt to comment on the majoriy of your blogs, but it won't let me. Sad, right?


    Driving is quite overrated, as is calculus. Actually, math in general. If you are not accountant, a money manager, or an engineer, I say screw it.

    Thumbs up to the skateboarding.

    Also, I am sorry you have no one to go thrifting with. If you lived in Oklahoma (and be damn glad you don't), my friends and I would gladly accompany you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. skateboarding = yessssss

    it's not too hard to teach yourself tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the skateboard and those knees..I hate nose bleeds, too.Oh, yeah, what is it with pay these days? My brother kees having issues with his overtime. Not getting it like they say.

    Thanks so much for the note. I promise I'll read you story blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nosebleeds suck. I don't get them much anymore, though.

    I tried to learn how to skateboard once... epic fail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the license! Driving is so much fun :):)! And that's cool that since your work screwed up you'll be getting alot of money. That's never a bad thing.
    Yikes, nosebleeds like that must suck. I wish you luck on skateboarding.

    ReplyDelete