Sunday, March 22, 2009

I see trees, but they're all dead.

Anyone ever heard of chacha? The thing you text with questions, and they send an answer to you? Well I texted "Who is Alayna Whisper?" to chacha, and I got this answer "She has a blog on her site about being dyslexic. You can read about her life on the internet." Bahaha. Even though I am dyslexic, my blog is NOT about that.

So anyways, I went to that college with an open mind, and I still don't know if I should go there or not. I left my charger in the dorm...my roomate is supposed to be sending it to me. They have an awesome program that relates to graphics design, but it's not specifically for graphics design, and I'm afraid I won't be qualified in the other areas of that major. BUT if I did go there, I'd get a Mac book pro. :D

It's been over 2 weeks since I've seen the Fed-Ex guy, and I am beyond thrilled! haha. And the new guy at my work supposedly walked out and quit. I kind of hope he did. I miss the girl he replaced. She was nice and she and I actually worked well together. Me and the new guy didn't at all.


Sorry this blog post is so short and I'm sorry I haven't been reading everyone's blogs lately, I've been soooo busy. I barely had time to write this, but I thought I'd give you all an update. I'll try to update my story either later tonight, or tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You just want to have fun and see just what the college has to offer..& will you feel comfortable there. Lots of things to consider..everything from the roads you have to drive to well, the regular wateringholes to visit. That's great that you went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, I love ChaCha! maybe I'll ask it who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see trees, but they're all dead?

    LOL. so funny.

    never heard of chacha... until now. i should ask it who i am. :P

    ReplyDelete