Tuesday, March 3, 2009

58 days until freedom. Sort of...kind of...not really....

You tear me down
And then you pick me up
You take it all
And still it's not enough
You try to tell me you can heal me
But I'm still bleeding
And you'll be the death of me

I've been playing/listening/singing to this song non-stop. Yesterday was a hard blow, even though I expected it the whole time. I know him too well.
On a lighter note, I'm getting caught up in schoolwork. I surprised even myself. Too bad Pre-Calculus isn't going as fast. Why do we need Calculus anyways? It's not like the majority of us use it for our jobs or anything. I know it's there to "exercise our brains," but there are other more useful ways of doing that, like learning multiple languages or something. Latin, Spanish, and French all exercised my brain. Too bad I can't remember much of them though...I really want to learn German. A: because I have German blood, and B: because it's is very similar to the English language. I guess that's be because they both evolved from Anglo-Saxon.
Oh btw. Yes Shaniqua, my parents WOULD let me wear red skinny jeans. I already have magenta. Which, surprisingly, my mother likes. My brother calls them my "Barney" pants and hates them with a passion. They are NOT the same purple as Barney and if he hates them, then oh well.
I'm thinking of dying the underpart of my auburn/red hair blonde. What do you think? Either that, or an even bigger highlight where the old one is.
It's too bad I'm not sad. It's casting over...

5 comments:

  1. you just might be a poupee doll after all..thanks for the note. yeah, amanda my wait on coming unwound. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother annoys me and I don't even know him.

    I still vote for black, not blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blond and reddish hair would look cool together.
    I sadly do have Barney-ish colored purple skinny jeans... I love them, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment :)
    your blog is nice, it has a creative name. love is complex, but i guess that's why people are so intrigued by it. red skinny jeans?! awesome! i have a teal pair that i adore :). i'm pretty sure all but two or three of my jeans are skinny.

    ReplyDelete