Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can you say: AWKWARD!

What up with the Fed-Ex guy? Everyday I'm at work this Fed-Ex guy comes in and says "hi". He's really nice and stuff. He brought me candy on Valentine's Day, and is trying to get me an internship at this graphics design store he delivers to. Apparently I "brighten his day." Now I'm all for friendships and stuff, but EVERYDAY? I wouldn't mind seeing him like once or twice a week, but everyday I work is just too much. Everytime he comes in it takes up like 20 min of my time. Apparently he's got a granddaughter with the same name as me, and is around the same age. Ya know, I really probably wouldn't mind if he was in his 20s and was REALLY cute, but he's like 60. o0o there's this guy who works next door that is really cute. SHANIQUA I FOUND YOU A GUY! =]

Moving on. You know what I HATE? When people don't answer my texts. It annoys the crap out of me. You wouldn't ignore me irl would you? nope.


The sky outside is an interesting grey color...hm I like it. Makes me want to write a poem about it...I'll get to that later. Maybe I'll post it.


Applying for colleges is annoying. You gotta write an essay on why you would like to go to their school and I'm like "I don't want to go to your school, my mom is making me apply here as another option." Then after you apply, you get these phone calls from the school giving you the third degree. At least I got a free t-shirt from one of them. =] AND it actually fits! None of my free t-shirts in the past have ever fit me. They've always been like 10 sizes bigger than me. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm so skinny either...but whatever.


I hate realistic dreams, they ruin reality.


One more week and I get facebook back!! WHOOT!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, Omaha has its share of freaky winters too..that are somewhat harsh from time to time.

    hmm..I had a frightening dream right before I woke this morning. Hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found me a guy? I am a little unsure of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha . . . he brought you separate Valentine candy? Freakshow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok that fed ex guy sounds like a stalker. thanks foe commenting on my blog... i think the whole pitch thing might just be the guys in my class. theyre all retards. but whatever, at least theres not alot of guys in choir so you can really hear them ;)

    on the first day of school like, 2 years ago this kid ran down the hallway screaming "MY NAME IS SHANIQUA!" and everyone believed him. but his names christian and hes one of my best friends now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky..fed ex guy with candy..ummmm.

    thanks for the note. i have a hard time keeping up with bras. & yeah, my brother always liked having my Mom's under his pillow when he was 3.

    ReplyDelete