Thursday, February 19, 2009

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

I didn't cry. I thought I would, but I didn't. It's not like I couldn't cry, I just didn't let myself. My eyes got a little watery, but I refused to let them overflow. Somehow I knew it would happen. Somehow I always know these things. But does anyone believe me? No. They call it coincidence. It's like a 6th sense. Like when I knew I was going to see a friend of mine, even though I had no plans or proof, and yet I still ran into them. Or when I knew I'd get this job. I've lost track of how many times this 6th sense has proved me right, and I can't remember any times where it didn't. Do they believe me now? Pff, no.

Two steps forward twenty steps back
Screw up and you die, simple as that

2 comments:

  1. Not surprised.

    Sooo I sent you that invite . . . did you accept it? Because last night is in there. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did. I'll go through my archives to add to it. XD

    ReplyDelete