Saturday, February 28, 2009

Electric blue in a sea of pink

So I was driving down my road, coming home from work the other day, and a Fed-ex truck was coming the opposite way. Not unusual, packages come for my neighbors all the time. I look at the driver, and who do you think it was? Yeah, I quickly looked the other way. I don't want him knowing I live on that road. What a creep.



Water with a little bit of lemmon concentrate is my drug. Drinking some now...




I love saturday mornings. I get to see my cousins. My uncle's nickname is B.U.M. Bad uncle M. (as opposed to Good uncle M) But now that he had his foot amputated, we might start calling him P.L.U.M. Peg leg uncle M. Personally I think B.U.M. fits him better. Ugh, I want my cousin's red skinny jeans.




So yesterday someone thought I looked like a movie star...interesting. I wasn't even dressed up, just an electric blue t-shirt, black jeans, and a light blue scarf (that I made).

For some reason, everyone on my dad's side of the family thinks I'm emo. I'm not emo, even though I have serious emo undertones. I mean, can I help it if my hair is a diffrent color than theirs and I wear clothes that they don't? Bahaha I think I'm converting Beckster. She's been buying more clothes that I would wear lately. :P I'm just that awesome.

And my latest stunt didn't really help my argument. They all somehow found out through the grapevine about my salt burn. THANK YOU JOE FOR PICKING THE BIGGEST ICE CHUNK IN EXISTANCE!



I've been in a really sarcastic and cynical mood lately....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the quote. I like your uncle's name too. Sometimes, you just gotta be in that 'mood' to get on with things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting weekend. Funny about the relatives.

    Thanks for the note too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you be allowed to wear red skinny jeans?

    ReplyDelete